Sunday, December 1, 2013

TPT Playlist and a Peek at my Week

So my wish list for the HUGE TPT Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale is entirely too long, but I'm so excited for the discounts!!!
http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com/

So I'm participating in the Deck the Halls linky with Bunting, Books and Bainbridge for my TPT playlist!


So I'll begin with some of my best-sellers....Oh Management, Oh Management!


These behavior charts are themed for tons of different themed classrooms. The pack not only includes the chart itself, but also an independent behavior sheet, sheet to make better choices, and an explanation of expectations for parents!

And now It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Reading...


These are all products to help your kiddos become better readers, whether it is through sight words, spelling patterns, or cute songs about the farm!

Last but not least is Walking in a Math Wonderland...


These products are not only wonderful for teaching important math skills, but are also aligned to the CCSS!

And last but not least, I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!


I'm getting reared up for a tough 3 weeks for my kiddos. Holidays always get them crazy! We are just going to have to pack in a ton of learning :)

You can see my plans here :)






Have a fantastic week!



No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover