Sunday, December 8, 2013

Peek and My Week! 12/9

So I don't know about you, but this is about the time of the year when I look at my curriculum and think AHH? I'm supposed to be where???

So I took a deep breath and spent my snow day Friday (after spending half the day sleeping and reading Insurgent of course) collecting myself and preparing to buckle down these next 2 weeks (yeah right!).

But I'm going to try! We are going to really hit the sight words hard these next two weeks because I would love to start working on medial vowels/blending when I get back in January. I don't know about you all, but I have a TON of assessments that need to be done before I leave and I don't know when I'm going to fit them all in!!

I don't have the energy to post up all of the crafts and activities, so I will after we do them :)

I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at My Week!


Here are my plans for this week...





Enjoy your week! Only 2 weeks till Christmas break :)

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover