Sunday, September 8, 2013

Calm from the Crazy!

I'm so glad that I got to spend a relaxing weekend at home because my kiddos were crazy last week! It was like we forgot everything we learned the first 3 weeks of school. However, over a bottle of wine, I regrouped and am starting fresh for this week!

If you didn't notice (how could you not!), I just got my blog redesigned and I could not be happier! Becca from Jumping Jax Designs did such an incredible job on this blog. She was super easy to work with and I got everything I wanted! And another upside to working with Becca, is that for her quality of work, the cost was very affordable. Check out her portfolio!

Next, I have another e-book review for you. This one is AMAZING. I'm telling you my kiddos absolutely loved it.


I had the opportunity to review Mary had a Sleepy Sheep by Julia Dweck with my class and they thought it was hysterical. We have read this story multiple times and it's just as funny every time. It's about a little girl and her sheep who is so sleepy no matter what she tries to do to wake him up. And she tries some pretty crazy things! You'll have to purchase it and see for yourself how she finally keeps her poor sheep awake :) You can purchase it now on Amazon!

Lastly, I am linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at My Week!


This week I am finally ready to let my little crazies kinders start actual math stations (aka not just exploring manipulatives). We were not ready and I'm still not sure if we are, but we're going to risk it!

I'm also making sure that I really try to make writing a priority this week. Unfortunately, my schedule has a huge block of reading and writing and it's a lot for my babies. By writing time, we've lost it no matter how many body breaks we get!

So I'm beginning with the end in mind to make math stations and writing my goals this week!

Here are my plans for this week:


Have a great week!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover