Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Hoppin' Linky Party: Technology Tip!

Today is Day 2 of Teacher Week!!

I'm linking up this week with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!
My technology tip for you is a phenomenal website called Classroom Organizer by Booksource! It is a website that allows you to catalog all your books by their bar codes on the back, and then enable students to check out and return books!
How cool right? You would have to have some sort of iPod or iPad to take pictures of the barcodes, and I sadly do not, so I cannot use this yet! But I am still catalogging all my books on my iPhone so I'm ready when I do. This website is so awesome because you always know where all your books are at all times, especially when they leave your classroom!
Happy Tuesday and join me for 3 more Teacher Week posts!
Sarah

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover