Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Science Week!

Hello all! I have not blogged in so long I just thought I would do a bunch in one day :) I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict this week for Science Week!




Considering I have been a teacher for a whole 4 weeks now (haha), I would have to say my favorite science books to teach with are the Magic School Bus series. My students just always have so many questions and it creates such a wonderful discussion among the students

I especially love these two and plan on using them during my space and weather units later this year!



I will give updates when I actually use them with my students :)

Sarah

PS: I am new to blogging and am slightly confused on how a few things work. How do you grab buttons and put them on your page? How do I create an automatic signature? How do I add my favorite blogs and labels to the side bar? Help!

1 comment:

Ginger Snaps said...

My students love Magic School Bus books!

 
Pin It button on image hover